Hyperscale Cloud Market Tracker
About this Research Service
The Synergy Research Group Hyperscale Cloud Market Tracker research tracks the small number of companies who have built global networks of massive data centers that now support an increasingly large share of the cloud service market. They also account for an increasingly large share of industry spend on computing, storage and networking technology. Economies of scale are a vital ingredient to the success of cloud, which puts the hyperscale operators at the forefront of developments in the IT industry.
Information & Statistics Provided
- Hyperscale definition
- List of hyperscale operators
- Hyperscale data centers
- Number and historic growth of data centers, by region
- Current data center count, by operator and by country
- Hyperscale operator revenue tracking data, by quarter with five years of history
- Capex tracking by hyperscale operator, by quarter with five years of history
- Hyperscale operator share of key cloud markets
- Total worldwide market size by quarter with five years of history
- Plus hyperscale share of those markets by quarter covering:
- Cloud Infrastructure services (IaaS, PaaS, Managed Private Cloud)
- Hyperscale operator share of spending on data center hardware & software
- Hyperscale operator spending on data center leasing & colocation
- Five-year forecast covering
- Hyperscale operator cloud service revenues
- Hyperscale operator capex
- Hyperscale operator spend on data center hardware & software
- Hyperscale operator spend on data center leasing/colocation
- Option 1 - one-off data report
- Excel data file
- Option 2 - annual subscription
- Initial Excel data file
- Plus quarterly updates
- Analyst inquiry service
About Synergy Research Group
Synergy provides quarterly market tracking and segmentation data on IT and Cloud related markets, including vendor revenues by segment and by region. Market shares and forecasts are provided via Synergy’s uniquely designed online database tool, which enables easy access to complex data sets. Synergy’s CustomView ™ takes this research capability one step further, enabling our clients to receive on-going quantitative market research that matches their internal, executive view of the market segments they compete in.
Synergy Research Group helps marketing and strategic decision makers around the world via its syndicated market research programs and custom consulting projects. For nearly two decades, Synergy has been a trusted source for quantitative research and market intelligence. Synergy is a strategic partner of TeleGeography.
To speak to an analyst or to find out how to receive a copy of a Synergy report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-852-3330 extension 101.