- Quarterly Cloud Spending Blows Past $30B; Incremental Growth Continues to Rise
- Hyperscale Data Center Count Reaches 541 in Mid-2020; Another 176 in the Pipeline
- USB is Gaining Ground in the Video Conferencing Market; Logitech Rides the Wave
- Q1 Conferencing SaaS Market Data Shows VaaS Growing and Zoom Zooming
- Q1 Spending on Public Cloud Hardware & Software Up; Spending on Enterprise Infrastructure Down
Our interactive database enables clients to run custom based numeric and visual analytics quickly and precisely, providing unique perspectives that would otherwise go unseen or unimagined.
Through specialized primary research and advanced database modeling, Synergy provides highly detailed country- and region-level market statistics, which are not available from any other source.
In 1999, Synergy was the first research firm to provide VoIP & IPT market statistics. Today, Synergy continues its forward looking research by tracking Collaboration, Cloud, Mobility, and Video.