- Quarterly Cloud Market Once Again Grows by $10 Billion from 2022; Meanwhile, Little Change at the Top
- On-Premise Data Center Capacity Being Increasingly Dwarfed by Hyperscalers and Colocation Companies
- Q1 Cloud Spending Grows by Over $10 Billion from 2022; the Big Three Account for 65% of the Total
- Cloud Spending Growth Rate Slows But Q4 Still Up By $10 Billion from 2021; Microsoft Gains Market Share
- Private Equity Totally Dominated 2022 Data Center M&A Deals, Breaking All Previous Records
Our interactive database enables clients to run custom based numeric and visual analytics quickly and precisely, providing unique perspectives that would otherwise go unseen or unimagined.
Through specialized primary research and advanced database modeling, Synergy provides highly detailed country- and region-level market statistics, which are not available from any other source.
In 1999, Synergy was the first research firm to provide VoIP & IPT market statistics. Today, Synergy continues its forward looking research by tracking Collaboration, Cloud, Mobility, and Video.