- Half-Yearly Review Shows $150 billion Spent on Cloud Services and Infrastructure
- A Steep Q2 Decline in China Prevents Hyperscale Operator Capex Growth
- Data Center M&A Deal Volume on Track for Another Record Year
- Cloud Service Spending Still Growing Almost 40% per Year; Half of it Won by Amazon & Microsoft
- VaaS and USB are Helping to Drive Growth in the Video Conferencing & Collaboration Market
Our interactive database enables clients to run custom based numeric and visual analytics quickly and precisely, providing unique perspectives that would otherwise go unseen or unimagined.
Through specialized primary research and advanced database modeling, Synergy provides highly detailed country- and region-level market statistics, which are not available from any other source.
In 1999, Synergy was the first research firm to provide VoIP & IPT market statistics. Today, Synergy continues its forward looking research by tracking Collaboration, Cloud, Mobility, and Video.