Hosted Contact Center Infrastructure & Services
About this Research Service
The Synergy Research Group UC Market Tracker - Hosted Contact Center Infrastructure & Services research service provides analyst inquiry support, market analysis, market share, and forecasts. The research service includes detailed quantitative analysis of the Hosted Contact Center Market.
Market Segment Coverage
- Total CCaaS End User Services
- CCaaS - Retail End User Services
- CCaaS - Platform End User Services
- CCaaS - Wholesale End User Services
- Total CCaaS Platform & Infrastructure
- CCaaS Software & Infrastructure Platform
- CCaaS Wholesale Platform
- Quarterly Market Shares
- Annual Market Shares
- Annual Forecasts
- Vendor Revenue
- Unit Shipments
- Total Available Market (TAM) Size
- Cisco (Broadsoft)
- Content Guru
- NICE (inContact)
- RingCentral (Connect First)
- West (Magnetic North)
Annual Research Deliverables
- Analyst Inquiry Service
- Custom Data Cuts on Request
- Synergy Interactive Analysis (SIA) Database Access
- 4 Worldwide Quarterly Market Share Reports
- 4 Regional Quarterly Market Share Reports
- 4 Worldwide Forecast Reports
About Synergy Research Group
Synergy provides quarterly market tracking and segmentation data on IT and Cloud related markets, including vendor revenues by segment and by region. Market shares and forecasts are provided via Synergy’s uniquely designed online database SIA ™, which enables easy access to complex data sets. Synergy’s Competitive Matrix ™ and CustomView ™ take this research capability one step further, enabling our clients to receive on-going quantitative market research that matches their internal, executive view of the market segments they compete in.
Synergy Research Group helps marketing and strategic decision makers around the world via its syndicated market research programs and custom consulting projects. For nearly two decades, Synergy has been a trusted source for quantitative research and market intelligence.
To speak to an analyst or to find out how to receive a copy of a Synergy report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-852-3330 extension 101.